HP is arguably the largest printing and office equipment company around the world. There are many others who make and market products similar to them, but when you drop into an office, you are sure to find an HP printer around. With so many of their products being used everywhere, the HP services should also match and live up to the reputation the company has built over the years. In a large business destination like Sydney, especially the main CBD, you would need a service provider virtually in every street.
Reliability and Professional Approach as the Main Pillars
For a service providing agency, their strength lies in ensuring that their customers are offered professional service to their full satisfaction, and they keep calling them whenever they have a machine breakdown. However, this is a good objective to write about and read; in practice, however, there are a lot of factors the agency offering HP service in Sydney CBD has to bring into practice before the reliability tag is obtained. There are many factors; some are listed below…
· Promptness to attend to complaint calls: the best yardstick could be a 24 hour test. Within 24 hours of the complaint from the customer is received at the agency’s end either through a mail or a telephone call, the repair should be completed, and the HP printer or other equipment should be back, functioning
· Successful the first visit: this is something the Gom’s HP service claims to achieve and should be a good standard for any service agency to set. This practically means that the agency has trained manpower who are thorough in their work, they can anticipate the kind of repair to be done and go with the tools and the parts to complete the repairs without the need to bring the machine back to their service centre or to make a repeat visit.
· Trained manpower: again, a critical component in any service segment. Technicians and engineers being deputed by the HP Services agency to their customers to attend to repairs should have the basic qualifications and training from HP engineers directly. This will make them confident of attending to all HP equipment, including the latest ones.
· Stocking parts and accessories: the customers availing services from HP Printer Service Centre Sydney by GOM will vouch for this fact that most parts that need replacements will be available with the agency all the time. This is another factor that gives them the edge to meet the 24-hour deadline. Without the parts, the repair work cannot be completed swiftly and many times parts ordered from the company could take long to arrive. This holds good for the consumables like ink cartridges, toners and so on.
· Establish long-term relationship: ultimately, the HP services agency strives to build long-term business association with their customers using HP products. This could be in the form of a contractual agreement where there are scheduled visits to the customers’ premises to inspect the machines and take virtual ownership for the maintenance of the machines without having to wait for the printer or other equipment to break down.